Need a little TLC? Start the week of with some empowering Ted Talks!
1. The Power of Defining Yourself by Amma Asante
Are you who you want to be? Or are you who the world wants you to be?
2. Know Your Worth, and Then Ask For It by Casey Brown
Don’t sell yourself short, girl! The sky really is the limit.
3. Your Body Language May Shape Who You Are by Amy Cuddy
Maybe there’s a reason why our parents always told us to sit up straight?
4. We Should All Be Feminist by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
You guys may have first heard her voice via Beyoncé’s self-titled album, but listen to the full Talk on why Chimamanda believes in the power of being a feminist.
5. 100 Days Without Fear by Michelle Poler
There’s nothing to lose but fear itself.
6. So We Leaned In…Now What? by Sheryl Sandberg
So you made it into the top tier…now what? Hear what Facebook’s COO, Sheryl Sandberg, says about her experiences.